Monday, March 28, 2011

i'm ready to blog again. after our trip to utah i have a renewed joie de vivre and i have vowed to be more positive.

despite the fact that i feel like most of you would be uninterested in my seriously mundane life, i recently realized that this period of our lives could potentially be over soon and i'm really sad about it. so instead of ignoring the days and weeks of solitary confinement, i will instead smile, take pictures, and post them to my blog on a semi-regular basis.

***UPDATE*** after posting this, i tried to upload pictures from our trip and our sd card reader isn't working so i may have already failed at my goal. ha. next post; i swear.

3 comments:

lindsay ross said...

Im so glad! honestly, we all really do want to hear about your life and what you have to say.

manda said...

I have been thinking of you lately! I am so glad you are going to post again.

You are one of my top 10 people from my time in Provo. Easily!

Kayla R. said...

I LOVE your blog! but i know how it goes i feel like ever since Facebook I havent blog at all!!!